Monday, November 22, 2004

Asshole - Don Rumsfeld



The next asshole to be featured here is the US secretary of defence, Donald Rumsfeld.
This guy strikes me as being a really dumb asshole.
Being the secretary of defence, this guy is probably as dangerous as Bush. The 2 could be twins, the way they look, the way they talk, their IQs and the fact that they are both GIANT ASSHOLES!!
This guy is probably Bush's bitch. But in the ranks of Bush's bitches, this asshole ranks higher than Tony Blair. Blair is a more needy bitch - he appears needy. Don, on the other hand, seems quite comfortable in his position as Bush's top bitch.

2 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

I'm sensing and obvious trend, asshole.

12:59 AM  
Blogger the grim sleeper said...

Huh??
Perhaps I should have specified in my blog description that only intelligible comments need be posted.
But that aside, if "Mutt" intends to contest the my views about Don and George, using an irrefutable argument i.e. a likely insinuation that I am an "asshole", then my sincere thanks to "Mutt" for sharing his well thought out views. Too bad I could not witness more gems of wisdom from "Mutt", because that comment sparked of so much raw talent that I would have loved to feature him on this blog.

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home